YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE
FOMO Mortgages Ltd is a trading style of Maxim Financial Solutions Ltd which is an Appointed Representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network. PRIMIS Mortgage Network is a trading style of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Preston House, 163 High Street, Crowthorne, Berkshire, RG45 7AF. Registered in England & Wales. Company Registration Number 4952586. FCA Number 426147
Jurisdiction for use:
This site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK.
This site is governed by the laws of the country of the UK within which you reside and any dispute or action arising out of this site shall be determined in accordance with such laws.
Accuracy and Validity of Information:
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up-to-date, it is nonetheless supplied on an “as is” basis and accordingly we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If you are in any doubt as to the validity of information made available within these pages, we recommend you seek verification by contacting us.
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure this website is always accessible we will not be held liable if, for any reason, the website is unavailable for any period. We may also have to suspend access to the website for routine or emergency updates and maintenance but we will endeavour to keep any disruption to a minimum. In addition, we cannot warrant that this website will be free of viruses or defects of any description and we will not be held responsible for any technical problems you may suffer as a result of your use of this website.
At FOMO Mortgages we look after your details carefully. We adhere strictly to the requirements under UK data protection legislation following the introduction of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This policy describes how we collect, use and look after the information you provide us with when you use our online and mobile services and when we provide you with our products and services.
Data Collection & Use:
We normally collect your:
• Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number;
• Information on how you use our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, cookie details, how long you stayed on a page, the route you took to navigate through the pages and the website that you visited prior to accessing our site;
• Information about your use of PRIMIS Mortgage Network services;
• Other data, from time to time, for example now and again we might ask you to fill in a questionnaire, just so you can let us know how we’re doing.
Collecting this information helps us better understand what you need from us. We use it to offer you products and services that we think will suit you as your circumstances change and to improve your browsing and service experience with us. The main uses of your data are:
• To provide your services;
• To provide you with service information and updates;
• To provide access to privileged areas of the website;
• To enable us to review, develop and improve our products, services and special offers;
• To carry out market research;
• To profile your usage and utilisation of our services;
• To send you details of appropriate products, services, special offers and rewards;
When you apply for or use products and services supplied by us, you also agree to our General Terms and Conditions. These set out the purposes for which we may use your personal information, and to whom it may be disclosed. Please refer to our General Terms and Conditions for full details. A copy can be requested by emailing [email protected].
Sharing Data & Disclosure:
We will not sell, rent or otherwise disclose your personal details to any third parties, except:
• When required to do so by law;
• In response to a valid legal request by a law enforcement officer, government agency or other regulatory authority;
• When you have explicitly or implicitly given your consent.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, although you can choose not to. To ensure you get the best from our website, we advise that users keep cookies active on their machine whilst visiting our website. You can manually disable and enable cookies on your PC. The process will depend on your browser and is usually part of your ‘Security Settings’.
• For further information about managing and disabling cookies, you can refer to your browser’s help section or user guide. Alternatively, the Interactive Advertising Bureau has produced a series of web pages (see www.allaboutcookies.org) that explain to users how cookies work and can be managed.
3rd party Links:
Please be aware that our site may provide access to other websites by linking to them. We are not responsible for the data policies (including data protection and cookies), content or security of these linked websites.
We will retain your information for as long as is needed to provide a service to you. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at [email protected]. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You’re welcome to ask us what information we have about you, any time you like. This information will be provided to you free of charge unless your request is viewed as either excessive or unfounded. Where we refuse to respond to a request, we will explain our reasons to you and you will have the right to complain to the ICO to contest this. We may also charge a fee to comply with requests for further copies of the same information.
We will ask you to confirm your identity before we administer your request. You can confirm your identity by sending us a copy of a suitable identity document such as a passport or driving license, plus proof of address. All information will be provided to you within 1 month of receiving the request and receipt of suitable identity documents.
If you’d like us to send your information, you can write to our team at the address below:
163 High Street,
Tel: 01753 833 275
Email: [email protected]
If any of the details we hold about you are incorrect, please let us know and we’ll amend them right away or if your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate it by making the change by emailing [email protected]
We may contact you for example, with updates to our services.
We may also, subject to your consent, use your personal information to contact you with information about special offers and rewards. Please don’t worry; your details won’t be shared with companies outside FOMO Mortgages for marketing purposes without your consent.
Once you have given us the consent referred to above, from time to time we may contact you by mail, telephone, email, other electronic messaging services (such as text, voice, sound or image messages including using automated calling systems) or fax with information about our products and services.
If you’re already receiving information from us then don’t worry, you don’t need to do anything. We’ll assume that you’re happy to continue receiving information unless we hear from you.
In the unlikely event you no longer wish to receive such information from us, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. For example, personal information sent to us is encrypted (scrambled) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This is industry-standard encryption technology that protects your data whilst being sent over the internet from being intercepted and misused by third parties. When it reaches us, we then store it on a secure server so that it can only be read by authorised personnel. However no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and while we take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not ask you for any account identification and/or authentication passwords or PIN numbers in an unsolicited phone call or unsolicited email, if you do receive unsolicited contact asking you for security information, please treat these with extreme caution. You are responsible for keeping your password and login details secure and you should not disclose them to anyone.
It is your responsibility to ensure that your computer is virus protected. FOMO Mortgages accepts no responsibility for any loss you may suffer as a result of accessing or downloading information from this site.
Notification of Changes:
We may update this policy from time to time as our information practices are modified or changed. If we make any material changes to this policy that affects your personal information, we will notify you by emailing the e-mail address specified in your account or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any comments or queries concerning the website or believe any information on this site is inaccurate or have any suggestions on how the content of this site could be improved, please contact us using the most convenient contact details below:
163 High Street
Tel: 01753 833 275
Email: [email protected]
FOMO – Competition Ts & Cs
1. The promoter of the contest is FOMO Mortgages.
FOMO Mortgages is a trading style of Maxim Financial Solutions Ltd which is an Appointed Representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network. PRIMIS Mortgage Network is a trading style of Personal Touch Financial Services Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. The guidance contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore primarily targeted at consumers based in the UK.
2. Employees of FOMO Mortgages or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. The approximate prize value is £299.
5. Contest begins on Monday the 14th of November 2022 and ends on Monday the 12th of December 2022. After this date, there are no further entries permitted to the competition. The promoter reserves the right to change the beginning or end date.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. Contestants must have subscribed to the FOMO Mortgages newsletter by filling out the Boring Competition form to have a valid entry.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. In the event of the prize pictured with an approximate value of £299 selling out or becoming unavailable for this value, we reserve the right to substitute the prize with a similar product of a different approximate value either from the same brand or a different brand, without giving notice.
12. The winner will be chosen at random using an online randomiser.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 5 days of the closing date with instructions on how to claim the prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner or cancel the prize.
14. Cheating for entries in any way (referring yourself using different emails or similar tactics) will disqualify you from winning the contest.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by United Kingdom law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current United Kingdom data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available within 28 days after the closing date by sending an email to us.
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Maxim Financial Solutions and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the United Kingdom standard Privacy Policies.
22. To enter this competition you must be 18 or over.
23. As part of this competition the promoter will give £10 per 100 valid individual entrants to Sebastian’s Action Trusting Tree Shop, after the competition closure. In the event that there are an odd number of entrants, the contribution will reflect this, for example for 150 entrants, a £15 donation will be made.